Friday, April 13, 2018

Splendid And Surreal Pictures by Al Mefer



----
Splendid And Surreal Pictures by Al Mefer
// Fubiz

Based in Alicante, Spain, photographer Al Mefer realizes astounding photographs where he succeeds to change the reality's colours for a fantastic result that comes to question our human perception of the world. A neuroscientist in his daily life, the artist finds his inspiration on various subjects such as artificial intelligence, climate change or even brain pathologies.

«Processing the pictures is my probably my favourite part when places of mundane appearance become hallucinations, dreams or trips to outer space. Through the whole process, I enter a state in which I don't notice feeling hungry or sleepy anymore. I would not even say that I feel happy, just engaged and meditative. It's a very therapeutical exercise for me», he says.

His work leaves us a taste of sci-fi surrealism since he manages to make us look beyond the tangible. Follow his Instagram account and check his website.


----

Read in my feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment