Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Stephen Tayo's photographs "create a visual narrative" of everyday encounters



----
Stephen Tayo's photographs "create a visual narrative" of everyday encounters
// It's Nice That

Stephentayo-photography-itsnicethat-11

Stephen Tayo is a true flaneur, wandering around the Lagos streets observing and examining everyone he sees. The young documentary photographer recently graduated from the University of Lagos in Nigeria with a philosophy degree, but has chosen a different path for himself: "I got into photography to express what I felt as a young boy growing up. I also wanted to create a story made up of the people I see and the places I visit," Stephen tells It's Nice That.

Read more


----

Read in my feedly


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment