Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Colorful Illustrations of People on the Move by Teresa Bellon [feedly]



----
Colorful Illustrations of People on the Move by Teresa Bellon
// Brown Paper Bag

Teresa Bellon

Teresa Bellon is a Spanish illustrator who caught my eye with the young Frida Khalo piece that's above. I love the color, simplicity, and shape design, in addition to the distressed printmaking texture that gives her works a hand-crafted touch.

Teresa's illustrations often depicts jungles, oceans, and people generally on the go. I don't know about you, but they make me want to get up and start moving!

Teresa Bellon teresa-bellon-1 teresa-bellon-5 teresa-bellon-8 teresa-bellon-9 teresa-bellon-10

 

The post Colorful Illustrations of People on the Move by Teresa Bellon appeared first on Brown Paper Bag.


----

Shared via my feedly reader


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment