Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Vintage-Inspired Illustrations by Gosia Herba Are Sorta Dark… And I like It [feedly]



----
Vintage-Inspired Illustrations by Gosia Herba Are Sorta Dark… And I like It
// Brown Paper Bag

false

Gosia Herba

Gosia Herba is a Polish illustrator whose editorial images feature larger-than-life women, reflections that have a mind of their own, and other surreal situations. It's this, coupled with her vintage-inspired style (even some elements of Cubism thrown in there!), that initially drew me to her work.

I love illustrations that offer me something beneath the surface. Goisa's work looks wonderful, but it's also strange and a little dark, and it leaves a lasting impression on me.

(H/T my pal Perrin)

Gosia Herba magazine8 magazine7magazine9magazine3 magazine2

magazine1magazine6

The post Vintage-Inspired Illustrations by Gosia Herba Are Sorta Dark… And I like It appeared first on Brown Paper Bag.


----

Shared via my feedly reader


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment