Wednesday, July 2, 2014

hchomgoblin: Browsing through old files, I found these, and... [feedly]



----
hchomgoblin: Browsing through old files, I found these, and...
// space in text







hchomgoblin:

Browsing through old files, I found these, and thought they belonged up here (since half my posts seem to be Bioware-centric).

These were the first three pages in a longer comic, but I never scanned the rest of it (I deemed it too embarrassing), and now I have no idea where the originals are. I made this before the extended cut was released, in my determination to have a satisfying ending.

EDIT: Robin has these pages for sale on McConnell Art (now I know where three of the originals are)

http://www.mcconnellart.com/?s=mass+effect


----

Shared via my feedly reader


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment