Saturday, February 22, 2014

My latest articles for Answers.com [feedly]




My latest articles for Answers.com
// lines and colors :: a blog about drawing, painting, illustration, comics, concept art and other visual arts

Plein air painting, introduciton to gouache, sight-size method, Vincent Van Gogh's The Starry Night, history of landscape painting
I have continued to write articles on painting for Answers.com, though this will be the last month in which I will do so.

My latest articles are:

An Introduction to Plein Air Painting

An Introduction to Gouache: The surprising Versatility of Opaque Watercolor

Make Painting Easier by Using the Sight-size Method

Vincent van Gogh's The Starry Night

Beautiful Highlights from the History of Landscape Painting

The latter two articles are in the slide-show format.

For more, see the general category: www.painting.answers.com.

There is and updated list of my articles on painting for Answers.com here on Lines and Colors at http://linesandcolors.com/answers



----
Shared via my feedly reader


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment